FAQ


What type of services do you provide?

I provide intimate (full service) and social accompanying services for private parties and other events.

Are your services confidential and safe?
Yes! All information exchanged between us will not be shared with anyone. All information is regularly removed/deleted/shredded from my filing, computers and other electronic devices.

Do you use protection?
Always, without exception.

Do you provide services for straight couples?
Yes.

Would you provide your services for a man who is 60+ years of age?
Yes.

Why am I doing what I am doing?
I enjoy the fine art of communication and seduction. I meet many unique and interesting people in my line of work and so far... it's been a lot of fun.

What can I expect during our intimate session together?
An attentive beautiful t-girl who will provide you with a deep personal connection and the fulfillment of all your hidden... carnal fantasies and desires.